Stage2:GranularActivatedCarbon Granular Active carbon composed of high-performance activated carbon that adsorbs 99% of chemical impurities causes unpleasant smell, odor, color, and to maintain membrane from damage. - Organic impurities VOCs, TOCs - Chlorine and its poisonous compounds - Lead and toxic heavy metals - Pesticides - Detergents and phenoles
Stage3:CarbonBlockFilter It is in conformity with FDA standard to remove organic matters in water. It effectively Adsorb fine foreign matters and dissolved gases like chlorine from the water which is left out from GAC filterto protect RO membrane from blocking and prolongItsservicelife.
This stage is the heart of the reverse osmosis system, it uses a 0.0001 micron thin film composite membrane. This semi permeable membrane will effectively take out up to 99% of TDS-total dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals such as arsenic, copper, nitrates, and lead, as well as bacteria & Cysts, such as E .Coli , Giardia and cryptosporidium. Because the process of making this high quality drinking water takes time, your RO water treatment system is equipped with a storage tank. This membrane has remarkable affinity for oxygen producing sparkling oxygenated water
Stage 5: Inline Post Carbon Filter
12" NSF approved. Nano-Silver final polishing Activated Carbon Filter, made by natural coconut carbon with hundreds of square feet of absorption area to reduce Taste, Odor, Chlorine and plus Bacteria resistance competed to UV Sterilizer but with cost reduction solution.
Mineral Stone is one kind of environmental protection and health care ball that is mainly made of the natural non-metal mineral tourmaline, Maifan Stone, porcelain clay and calcium and magnesium carbonate by nanometer combination technology, special formula and agglomeration techniques, and used for activating, purifying and mineralizing drinking water. Release nourishing minerals such as potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium and other micro elements which are essential for good health, it also improve the flavour of the water; adjust the pH of the water to mild alkaline which helps restore the pH balance of the body fluid.
Stage 7 Far Infra-Red Filter
The stage is truly delving into the health of the water; infara-red beads are simply miraculous given that they don't even come in contact with the water. In keeping with ultraviolet light this filter has the ability to assist in the sanitizing of the water with infara-red emitting frequency balls through a glass tubs. Earths Natural infrared minerals are able to energize the water in the same way that sunlight does.
- Ice Making
- Food Processing
- 7 Stage, 75 GPD High Rejection TFC Filmtec™ Membrane
- Zero Noise Booster Pump 24V w/Transformer
- Automatic High and Low Pressure Switches
- NSF Listed 4 Gallon Storage Tank
- Connect Fittings Featuring SafeLock™ Clips
- With ProFlush™ to Enhance Membrane Performance
- Attractive Euro-Soft Extra Tall Faucet
- Automatic Shut-off Valve (when tank is full)
- Built-in Pressure Gauge for Performance Monitoring
- Color Coded Tubing for Easier Installation
- Inlet Feed Ball Valve for Easier Maintenance
- Complete Installation Kit and Instructions Manual
- Made of High Quality Certified & Listed Parts and Components
- Hot Cold type is available
- Adopt the material met food safety requirement, hygienic safe;
- Both hot cold tanks are made of high quality SS304 stainless steel
- Regular hot tank size 1.2 liter, cold tank size 3.8 liter
- Inside heater or outside heater or re-heating function is optional
Filtration is the process of removing solids from a fluid by passing it through a porous medium. Coarse, medium, and fine porous media have been used depending on the requirement. This filter media blocks passage of contaminants through physical obstruction, chemical adsorption, or a combination of both processes. Material construction of the filter media varies widely according to the nature of contaminants needed to remove , that is varies according to activity for its multiply use ( factory – hospital – hotel …… etc )